Re: [JDBC] JDBC array support

От juanmarianofuentes
Тема Re: [JDBC] JDBC array support
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Thanks Jorge,

Hope it makes it to the official release soon.

Juan

On Nov 8, 2017, at 7:27 PM, Jorge Solórzano <jorsol@gmail.com> wrote:

There is a PR pending of review: https://github.com/pgjdbc/pgjdbc/pull/887

Jorge Solórzano

On Wed, Nov 8, 2017 at 12:17 PM, juanmarianofuentes <juanmarianofuentes@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

I’m new to this list, I hope to get some support regarding the JDBC driver since I’m developing a middleware using Postgresql.

I have successfully use the driver to set Object arrays.
preparedStatement.setArray(parameterIndex, connection.createArrayOf(sqlType, (Object[]) parameter));

The issue here, is that I see myself forced to create object arrays when I could perfectly manage this use case using arrays of basic types, been that way more memory efficient.

I hope somebody with more experience can point me on the right direction.

Thanks in advance,
Juan