Re: List of regional contacts -- verify

От PostgreSQL RC Argentina
Тема Re: List of regional contacts -- verify
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh,

It is missing Argentina (no changes since last release):

Argentina
Mariano Reingart
ar@postgresql.org
Phone: +54 (011) 4450-0716
http://www.postgresql.org.ar

Sorry if I missed the notification,

Best Regards,

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com

От: Santiago Zarate
Сообщение: Re: List of regional contacts -- verify
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: List of regional contacts -- verify