Re: Detecting pointer misalignment (was Re: pgsql: Implementation of subscripting for jsonb)

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Detecting pointer misalignment (was Re: pgsql: Implementation of subscripting for jsonb)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Thomas!

On Fri, Feb 12, 2021 at 12:04 AM Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 9, 2021 at 1:34 PM Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Could we have both cfbot + buildfarm animals?
> For cfbot, yeah it does seem like a good idea to throw whatever code
> sanitiser stuff we can into the automated tests, especially stuff that
> isn't prone to false alarms.  Can you please recommend an exact change
> to apply to:
>
> https://github.com/macdice/cfbot/blob/master/cirrus/.cirrus.yml
>
> Note that FreeBSD and macOS are using clang (though you might think
> the latter is using gcc from its configure output...), and Linux is
> using gcc.

Thank you for the feedback!
I'll propose a pull-request at github.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: Dump public schema ownership & seclabels
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Keep notnullattrs in RelOptInfo (Was part of UniqueKey patch series)