Re: BUG #18170: Unexpected error: no relation entry for relid 3

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: BUG #18170: Unexpected error: no relation entry for relid 3
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Oct 28, 2023 at 12:12 AM Alexander Korotkov
<aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 5:41 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> > Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> writes:
> > > Alternatively, can we look at subroot->parse->targetList instead of
> > > subquery->targetList where we call estimate_num_groups on the output of
> > > the subquery?
> >
> > Please read the comment just above that.
>
> Thank you, Tom,  This is clear.

Hmm...  I just found that I wasn't attentive enough.  The proposed
change is to use subroot->parse->targetList, not
subroot->processed_tlist.  I don't know what could be the problem
here.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov