Re: Add semi-join pushdown to postgres_fdw

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Add semi-join pushdown to postgres_fdw
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Pavel!

On Fri, Feb 9, 2024 at 10:08 PM Pavel Luzanov <p.luzanov@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> But optimization not used for NOT EXISTS:

Right, anti-joins are not supported yet.

> Also, optimization not used after deleting first condition (a.aircraft_code = '320'):

This is a costing issue.  Optimization worlds for me when set
"use_remote_estimate = true" for the server;

> But the worst thing is that replacing AND with OR causes breaking session and server restart:

I haven't managed to reproduce this yet.  Could you give more details:
machine, OS, compile options, backtrace?

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov