Re: Assert failure on 'list_member_ptr(rel->joininfo, restrictinfo)'

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: Assert failure on 'list_member_ptr(rel->joininfo, restrictinfo)'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 24, 2023 at 2:02 PM Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
> The most noticeable thing for me is that self-join removal doesn't work with partitioned tables.  I think this is the
directionfor future work on this subject.  In non-partitioned cases, patchset gives a small memory overhead.  However,
thememory consumption is still much less than it is without the self-join removal.  So, removing the join still lowers
memoryconsumption even if it copies some Bitmapsets.  Given that patchset [1] is required for the correctness of memory
manipulationsin Bitmapsets during join removals, I'm going to push it if there are no objections.

Pushed!

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Changing references of password encryption to hashing
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: POC: GROUP BY optimization