Re: proposal to simplify the website

От Tom Dunstan
Тема Re: proposal to simplify the website
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Jekyll [1] (as made famous by github pages [2]) has to be one of the more widely used at this point. Content in html or e.g. markdown, with page templating etc. Not very hard to set up, plus a bunch of people know it now due to github pages integration.

We could easily set up a post-commit hook or cron job to pull the site down and run jekyll.

Cheers

Tom