Re: PostgreSQL 13 Beta 1 Release Announcement Draft

От Lukas Fittl
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 13 Beta 1 Release Announcement Draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 7:29 PM Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:
Attached is a draft of the release announcement for the PostgreSQL 13
Beta 1 release this week.

We could call out the additional commits that Tom has done for wait event renaming, re: compatibility - next to "Rename some recovery-related wait events".

These are the relevant commits, I think:

Rename SLRU structures and associated LWLocks.
Rename assorted LWLock tranches.
Drop the redundant "Lock" suffix from LWLock wait event names.

Thanks,
Lukas

--
Lukas Fittl

Сообщение: Re: Trouble with hashagg spill I/O pattern and costing
Сообщение: Re: Trouble with hashagg spill I/O pattern and costing