Re: BUG #16351: PostgreSQL closing connection during requests withsegmentation fault

От Johannes Mols
Тема Re: BUG #16351: PostgreSQL closing connection during requests withsegmentation fault
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I've tried to that but I'm unfortunately struggling to install the debug symbols (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingProgramCrash).
I can't seem to figure out how to do this. Is there any guide that is easier to understand for someone who isn't crazy knowledgeable about Linux?
I would really like to provide you with the information you need, I have no idea how to solve this myself and if it is a bug or if something went wrong on my end.

Best regards,
Johannes Mols

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 4:11 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Hamid Akhtar <hamid.akhtar@gmail.com> writes:
> Unfortunately, there isn't enough information here for anybody to reproduce
> the issue.

Yeah.  There is some info here about extracting a stack trace, which
could be quite helpful:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Generating_a_stack_trace_of_a_PostgreSQL_backend