Re: BUG #17902: export/import tenant not possible due to PG internal id on jsonB fields.

От thierry melkebeke
Тема Re: BUG #17902: export/import tenant not possible due to PG internal id on jsonB fields.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
hi

thanks for the quick answer
I understand this is not considered as a bug, this is more a not covered use case.
then it means it's not working:  do not use large objects with multi tenant db
or do it, but do not expect to be able to export/import one specific tenant