Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: WIP Incremental JSON Parser
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 4, 2024 at 11:12 AM Jacob Champion
<jacob.champion@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> What's in the `...`? I wouldn't expect to find the test binary in your
> tmp_install.

Oh, I wonder if this is just a build dependency thing? I typically run
a bare `ninja` right before testing, because I think most of those
dependencies are missing for the tests at the moment. (For example, if
I manually remove the `libpq_pipeline` executable and then try to run
`meson test` without a rebuild, it fails.)

We can certainly fix that (see attached patch as a first draft) but I
wonder if there was a reason we decided not to during the Meson port?

--Jacob

Вложения