Re: pgsql: Add notBefore and notAfter to SSL cert info display

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: pgsql: Add notBefore and notAfter to SSL cert info display
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 2:17 PM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:
> (We have only defined a minimum supported
> version of OpenSSL, we should do the same for LibreSSL since it's right now
> unclear what we support and for how long.)

+1

> Adding checks for symbol existence
> in autoconf/meson seems like the only way forward for now.

Yeah... were you thinking we'd just return a zero timestamptz and let
those columns be NULL?

--Jacob

От: Daniel Gustafsson
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add notBefore and notAfter to SSL cert info display
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add notBefore and notAfter to SSL cert info display