Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: [PoC] Federated Authn/z with OAUTHBEARER
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 6:08 AM Jacob Champion
<jacob.champion@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> v15 is a housekeeping update that adds typedefs.list entries and runs
> pgindent.

v16 is more transformational!

Daniel contributed 0004, which completely replaces the
validator_command architecture with a C module API. This solves a
bunch of problems as discussed upthread and vastly simplifies the test
framework for the server side. 0004 also adds a set of Perl tests,
which will begin to subsume some of the Python server-side tests as I
get around to porting them. (@Daniel: 0005 is my diff against your
original patch, for review.)

0008 has been modified to quickfix the pgcommon linkage on the
Makefile side; my previous attempt at this only fixed Meson. The
patchset is now carrying a lot of squash-cruft, and I plan to flatten
it in the next version.

Thanks,
--Jacob

Вложения