Re: Download failures on apt archive

От Bradford Boyle
Тема Re: Download failures on apt archive
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
> There are manually uploaded index.html files generated from the
> database mentioned earlier.

Yep, I see that now. I should have read the code for
generate-archive-lists more closely before replying.

> libpq-dev is correct, the 5 is only in libpq5.deb.

Right again -- I don't know what I was doing wrong with my grep commands
this morning but I'll blame it on a lack of sleep and coffee.

It looks like the links on [1] are incorrect -- it gives [2] as the link
for libpq-dev_14.7-1.pgdg110+1_amd64.deb but looking at the Package
file, I think the correct link is [3] (i.e., pool/main vs pool/14).

I think the issue has to do with set_package_component in
generate-pgdg-source moving lib packages to a different component when
the source postgresql version is older than PG_MAIN_VERSION; it looks
generate-archive-lists assumes component is always main though.

--Bradford

[1]: https://apt-archive.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/pool/main/p/postgresql-14/index.html
[2]: https://apt-archive.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/pool/main/p/postgresql-14/libpq-dev_14.7-1.pgdg110%2B1_amd64.deb
[3]: https://apt-archive.postgresql.org/pub/repos/apt/pool/14/p/postgresql-14/libpq-dev_14.7-1.pgdg110%2B1_amd64.deb

Сообщение: Re: Download failures on apt archive
Сообщение: Re: Download failures on apt archive