Re: Packaging request MobilityDB

От Bradford Boyle
Тема Re: Packaging request MobilityDB
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Esteban,

I've just pulled the latest commit on develop and built snapshot
packages locally with sbuild for both amd64 and arm64; packages build on
both platforms but there are two test failing on amd64 and four tests
are failing on arm64

* 055_geography_funcs (arm64)
* 064_tpoint_distance (amd64, arm64)
* 076_tpoint_analytics (amd64, arm64)
* 082_npointset_tbl (arm64)

I've attached the first 100 lines of the diffs from the failing tests
but I haven't had a chance to investigate theses test failure further.

-- Bradford

On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 10:36 AM Esteban Zimanyi
<estebanzimanyi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> Is there anything we can do to advance the packaging on MobilityDB ?
>
> Please let us know.
>
> Regards
>
> Esteban

Вложения