Re: pgBackRest 2.45

От Bradford Boyle
Тема Re: pgBackRest 2.45
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
> I thought the plan was to exclude Ubuntu 18.04 for 2.45 but perhaps the
> maintainers are just letting the clock run out instead.

I think the only blocker right now is the combination of distribution (bionic)
and architecture (ppc64el). I think we can add a filter to the job
configuration to exclude this particular combination and unblock publishing
pgbackrest for other distributions and architectures. It seems like this has
already been done [1] by excluding all of bionic. Looking at other filters in
the job configuration, I think it could be done with a more selective filter

'!(architecture=="ppc64el" && distribution=="bionic")'

Regards,
-- Bradford

[1]: https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgapt.git;a=commit;h=2946465ad2bc0dff17261dd317a92a7e374985a2