Re: Packaging request - pgvector

От Bradford Boyle
Тема Re: Packaging request - pgvector
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi Christoph,

I got around to working on this before the weekend. Here is a summary of what I
have done so far and where you can find the different pieces.

* Opened an ITP bug [1] for pgvector
  * Wasn't sure if I should use 'X-Debbugs-Cc' to send the bug to either
    pgsql-pkg-debian or team+postgresql; I erred on the side of caution and not
    spamming lists
* Used 'dh make_pgxs' to create the initial source package
  * d/control has me listed as uploader; I think this is correct given my
    understanding of Debian policy [2]
  * d/changelog contains 'UNRELEASED'; my experience with the Debian Go team is
    that it should remain 'UNREALEASED' until its actually uploaded
* Addressed all FIXMEs in the initial source package
* Verified the package builds locally w/ sbuild
* Created new project on salsa [3], update CI/CD settings to point
  d/gitlab-ci.yml
  * For now, I've pushed my work to 'develop' and not 'master' so I can
    incorporate any feedback before squashing and pushing to 'master'
* Added a job for pgvector to the pgapt Jenkins jobs (attached as a patch)

[1]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1034391
[2]: https://www.debian.org/doc/debian-policy/ch-controlfields.html#uploaders
[3]: https://salsa.debian.org/postgresql/pgvector

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Postgis raster2pgsql build with libx265-179 for jammy (22.04) but jammy does not ship this version
Сообщение: RE: Postgis raster2pgsql build with libx265-179 for jammy (22.04) but jammy does not ship this version