Re: New committer: Akshay Joshi

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Re: New committer: Akshay Joshi
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 1:54 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
All,

I'm pleased to announce that Akshay Joshi has been added to the
pgAdmin 4 project as our newest committer. Akshay has been working on
pgAdmin 3 for a number of years now, and has done some excellent work
on pgAdmin 4, being primarily responsible for the Query Tool amongst
other work.

Congratulations Akshay!

   Thanks Dave for considering me as committer, also I am very thankful to entire pgadmin team.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company