Regarding feature #6367 "DROP DATABASE can now take the option FORCE ..."

От Akshay Joshi
Тема Regarding feature #6367 "DROP DATABASE can now take the option FORCE ..."
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers

I have started the implementation for feature #6367 "DROP DATABASE can now take the option FORCE to drop a database even if other users are connected".

For that, I figure out two places one in the Properties tab of the Databases collection node and the other in the context menu on the individual database node except the maintenance database. This feature will be available from PG 13 and above. Please refer to the screenshot below:

Properties.png   The 'Drop with Force' button is visible only on the Databases collection node. For other collection nodes, it is a 'Drop Cascade'.

Context Menu.png

Please review and let me know your thoughts. Is there any place where I can use this?
Вложения