Re: undetected deadlock in ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... REFRESH PUBLICATION

От Shlok Kyal
Тема Re: undetected deadlock in ALTER SUBSCRIPTION ... REFRESH PUBLICATION
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> Then let's go with the original patch only. BTW, it took almost the
> same time (105 wallclock secs) in my environment (CentOs VM) to run
> tests in src/test/subscription both with and without the patch. I took
> a median of five runs. I have slightly adjusted the comments and
> commit message in the attached. If you are fine with this, we can
> commit and backpatch this.

I have tested the patch for all the branches from PG 17 to PG 12.
The same patch applies cleanly on all branches. Also, the same patch
resolves the issue on all the branches.
I ran all the tests and all the tests passed on each branch.

I also reviewed the patch and it looks good to me.

Thanks and Regards,
Shlok Kyal