Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Patch: Implement failover on libpq connect level.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 9 March 2016 at 23:11, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:

There hasn't been any movement on this patch in a while.  Will you have a new tests ready for review soon?

I see the value in this feature, but the patch itself needs work and probably some slimming down/reality and a good spellcheck.

If someone takes this on soon it can go into 9.6, otherwise I vote to reject this early to avoid wasting review time.