Re: Problem with validateuser.exe in unattended mode

От Sandeep Thakkar
Тема Re: Problem with validateuser.exe in unattended mode
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi

Did you provide the same configure flags for GUI installation? May be your
service account was the default i.e "NT AUTHORITY\NetworkService" . You may
check the installation logs in the system temp as well to confirm that.

--
Sandeep Thakkar