Re: "checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to control it?

От Avinash Kumar
Тема Re: "checkpointer process" is consuming more memory. How to control it?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Raghavendra,

Please let us know your PostgreSQL version.

Also, what are the values set to the following parameters ?

select name, setting from pg_settings where name IN ('checkpoint_segments','checkpoint_timeout','max_wal_size','min_wal_size','checkpoint_completion_target','wal_keep_segments');