Re: Equivalent of --enable-tap-tests in MSVC scripts

От Craig Ringer
Тема Re: Equivalent of --enable-tap-tests in MSVC scripts
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5 March 2016 at 00:10, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Craig Ringer wrote:

> If it's the result of perltidy changing its mind about the formatting as a
> result of this change I guess we have to eyeroll and live with it. perltidy
> leaves the file alone as it is in the tree currently, so that be it.
>
> Gripe withdrawn, ready for committer IMO

Okay, thanks.  I applied it back to 9.4, which is when
--enable-tap-tests appeared.  I didn't perltidy 9.4's config_default.pl,
though.

Thanks very much. It didn't occur to me to backport it, but it seems harmless.

Сообщение: Re: postgres_fdw vs. force_parallel_mode on ppc
Сообщение: Re: postgres_fdw vs. force_parallel_mode on ppc