Re: Inconsistency in reporting checkpointer stats

От Nitin Jadhav
Тема Re: Inconsistency in reporting checkpointer stats
Дата
Re: Inconsistency in reporting checkpointer stats  (vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> This doesn't pass the tests, because the regression tests weren't adjusted:
> https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/5937624817336320/testrun/build/testrun/regress/regress/regression.diffs

Thanks for sharing this. I have fixed this in the patch attached.

>> IMO, there's no need for 2 separate patches for these changes.
> I will make it a single patch while sharing the next patch.

Clubbed both patches into one.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitin Jadhav

On Tue, Feb 14, 2023 at 6:08 AM Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:

> On 2022-12-21 17:14:12 +0530, Nitin Jadhav wrote:
> > Kindly review and share your comments.
>
> This doesn't pass the tests, because the regression tests weren't adjusted:
>
> https://api.cirrus-ci.com/v1/artifact/task/5937624817336320/testrun/build/testrun/regress/regress/regression.diffs

Вложения

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Handle TEMP_CONFIG for pg_regress style tests in pg_regress.c