Re: Connection forcibly closed remote server error.

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: Connection forcibly closed remote server error.
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Wed, Feb 15, 2023 at 7:13 AM aditya desai <admad123@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
We are getting this error when transferring data using COPY command or running workflow for huge data. We are using Password Authentication(LDAP)

"Connection forcibly closed remote server"

Are you sure that that is the exact wording? It doesn't sound like grammar that would be used for an error message.  Or did you perhaps translate it to English from a localized error message?

Is that error reported by the client, or in the server log?  Whichever end that is, what does the other end say?

Cheers,

Jeff

Сообщение: Re: Connection forcibly closed remote server error.
Сообщение: Re: Connection forcibly closed remote server error.