Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor

От Neel Patel
Тема Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find the patch in attachement.

I have followed the below steps to test and it is not crashing now.

1) Start pgAdmin
2) Connect to a database
3) Open the query tool
4) Click in the scratch pane
5) Click the GQB tab.

Can you please verify at your environment setup and let me know the output.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 8:09 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 12:04 PM, Neel Patel
<neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> I looked in the code and attached is the updated patch.
>
> I have tested with my environment and it is not crashing and also now
> "output pane" and "scratch pad" will not shown on GDB pane.
>
> Please verify at your end for both the issues and let me know if any
> modification is required.

Hi,

I'm still seeing a crash I'm afraid:

1) Start pgAdmin
2) Connect to a database
3) Open the query tool
4) Click in the scratch pane
5) Click the GQB tab.
6) *Boom*

> ntdll.dll!774115de()
  [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for
ntdll.dll]
  ntdll.dll!774115de()
  ntdll.dll!7740014e()
  wxmsw28ud_core_vc_custom.dll!wxSizer::Layout()  Line 885 C++
  wxmsw28ud_core_vc_custom.dll!wxSizer::SetDimension(int x, int y, int
width, int height)  Line 981 C++
  wxmsw28ud_core_vc_custom.dll!wxSizerItem::SetDimension(const wxPoint
& pos_, const wxSize & size_)  Line 389 C++
  0018ef10()
  wxmsw28ud_core_vc_custom.dll!wxSizer::Layout()  Line 885 C++

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения

От: Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Сообщение: Re: Next 1.16 point release?
От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor