Re: Assert failure of the cross-check for nullingrels

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: Assert failure of the cross-check for nullingrels
Дата
Re: Assert failure of the cross-check for nullingrels  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 5:44 PM Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 5:03 PM Richard Guo <guofenglinux@gmail.com> wrote:
Back to the original issue, if a join has more than one quals, actually
we treat them as a whole when we check if identity 3 applies as well as
when we adjust them to be suitable for commutation according to identity
3.  So when we check if a qual is computable at a given level, I think
we should also consider the join's quals as a whole.  I'm thinking that
we use a 'group' notion for RestrictInfos and then use the clause_relids
of the 'group' in clause_is_computable_at.  Does this make sense?

I'm imagining something like attached (no comments and test cases yet).

Here is an updated patch with comments and test case.  I also change the
code to store 'group_clause_relids' directly in RestrictInfo.

Thanks
Richard
Вложения