Re: Oversight in reparameterize_path_by_child leading to executor crash

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: Oversight in reparameterize_path_by_child leading to executor crash
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Feb 2, 2024 at 1:45 AM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
I pushed v12 (with some cosmetic adjustments) into the back branches,
since we're getting close to the February release freeze.  We still
need to deal with the larger fix for HEAD.  Please re-post that
one so that the cfbot knows which is the patch-of-record.

Thanks for the adjustments and pushing!

Here is the patch for HEAD.  I simply re-posted v10.  Nothing has
changed.

Thanks
Richard
Вложения