Re: docs: minor typo fix for "lower(anymultirange)"

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: docs: minor typo fix for "lower(anymultirange)"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Thu, Apr 25, 2024 at 8:40 AM Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Here:

     https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/functions-range.html#MULTIRANGE-FUNCTIONS-TABLE

the description for "lower(anymultirange)":

> (NULL if the multirange is empty has no lower bound).

is missing "or" and should be:

> (NULL if the multirange is empty or has no lower bound).

Good catch!  I checked the descriptions for "upper(anymultirange)",
"lower(anyrange)" and "upper(anyrange)", and they are all correct.  We
should fix this one.

Thanks
Richard