Re: BUG #18230: Redundant comparison of a local variable 'tzp' address with a NULL value at dt_common.c

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: BUG #18230: Redundant comparison of a local variable 'tzp' address with a NULL value at dt_common.c
Дата
Re: BUG #18230: Redundant comparison of a local variable 'tzp' address with a NULL value at dt_common.c  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
Список pgsql-bugs

On Thu, Dec 7, 2023 at 12:41 AM RekGRpth <rekgrpth@gmail.com> wrote:
Fixed!

Nice catch.

There are several places in DecodeDateTime() where the value of '*tzp'
is changed.  It seems to me that these assignments are unnecessary since
the value of '*tzp' is not utilized anywhere in the code.  Can we also
remove these assignments?

Thanks
Richard

Сообщение: Re: BUG #18230: Redundant comparison of a local variable 'tzp' address with a NULL value at dt_common.c
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18230: Redundant comparison of a local variable 'tzp' address with a NULL value at dt_common.c