Re: Postgres 16.1 - Bug: cache entry already complete

От Richard Guo
Тема Re: Postgres 16.1 - Bug: cache entry already complete
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

On Wed, Jan 3, 2024 at 7:59 AM David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, 3 Jan 2024 at 12:49, Amadeo Gallardo <amadeo@ruddr.io> wrote:
> Attached is a sample script that I used to reproduce the error. I had to add some specific sample data and force-disable certain planner settings, as otherwise the problem did not occur.
> Additionally, here's a trace of the error:

Thanks for the reproducer.  I can recreate this using your script
after adding an ANALYZE after the INSERTs. Without ndistinct
statistics, the planner won't risk using Memoize.

It seems that the repro script was not sent to the mailing list.  I
cannot see it.

Thanks
Richard

Сообщение: Re: Postgres 16.1 - Bug: cache entry already complete
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 16.1 - Bug: cache entry already complete