Re: Optimize walsender handling invalid messages of 'drop publication'

От Bowen Shi
Тема Re: Optimize walsender handling invalid messages of 'drop publication'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Dears,

This issue has been pending for several months without any response.
And this problem still exists in the latest minor versions of PG 12
and PG 13.

I believe that the fix in this patch is helpful.

The patch has been submitted
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/43/4393/ .  Anyone who is interested
in this issue can help with the review.

Regards!