No Default Text Search Parser

От Rebecca Clarke
Тема No Default Text Search Parser
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi there

Postgresql 8.4.

I keep getting this error multiple times when I tried to access the pg_catalog in pg_admin:

Cache lookup failed for text search parser 3722.

The logs show that the query that was being executed was: (example is one of many)

 SELECT
          (SELECT t.alias FROM pg_catalog.ts_token_type(cfgparser) AS t    WHERE t.tokid = maptokentype) AS tokenalias,
          dictname
        FROM pg_ts_config_map
          LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_ts_config ON mapcfg=pg_ts_config.oid
          LEFT OUTER JOIN pg_ts_dict ON mapdict=pg_ts_dict.oid
        WHERE mapcfg=11299::oid
        ORDER BY 1, mapseqno

What I found was that my database does not have the default text search parser with oid 3722.

Is someone able to tell me it's origin so I can back track and get it in the database. I could easily generate it manually but it will have a different oid which is a no go because pg_ts_parser specifies 3722 and the records in pg_ts_config specify parsar as 3722 also.

Many thanks

R Clarke