Databas has no Object Identifier Types & Functions

От Rebecca Clarke
Тема Databas has no Object Identifier Types & Functions
Дата
Re: Databas has no Object Identifier Types & Functions  (Chris Travers <chris.travers@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi there,

I'm running postgresql 8.4 on a debian system. I have a database that has no object identifier types and functions in the pg_catalog,
e.g.  regclass, regclassout.

What's the best way to get these in to this database? I don't want to upgrade postgresql.
There are other databases on the server that do have them.

Thanks

R Clarke