Open Call for Papers: POSETTE - An Event for Postgres 2024

От Alicja Kucharczyk
Тема Open Call for Papers: POSETTE - An Event for Postgres 2024
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy

Hi everyone,

I'm pleased to announce that the Call for Papers (CFP) is now open for POSETTE: An Event for Postgres 2024 (formerly known as CitusCon).

Here are the key details:

  • Event Format: Virtual & Free
  • Dates: June 11-13, 2024
  • CFP Deadline: Sunday, April 7

This event is organized by the PostgreSQL and Citus teams at Microsoft. Whether you're a developer, a database administrator, or just a Postgres enthusiast, we'd love to hear your insights and experiences.

For more information and to submit your proposal, please visit aka.ms/posette-2024.

Let's make POSETTE 2024 a memorable event with your valuable contributions. Looking forward to seeing your submissions!

Best regards,

Alicja Kucharczyk