Regarding removal for wcDocker and replace it with rc-dock #6479

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Regarding removal for wcDocker and replace it with rc-dock #6479
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

I am working on removing the jQuery based wcDocker with ReactJS based rc-dock.
The new lib allows us to reset layout without reloading pgAdmin. The one thing it doesn't provide is adding a panel using tab bar context menu. I was able to add a custom context menu but only on the tabs and not on the complete tab bar.
So my question is, do we need something to add a panel back or reset layout should be enough as we'll not reload pgAdmin?
If yes, please suggest on how we can do it without using the context menu. One way is to have a menu with check menu items for each default panel.
Attached is a screen recording to show the current behavior.

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal