Re: jsonb and nested hstore

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: jsonb and nested hstore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 2:44 AM, Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> wrote:
> Do we have function to trim right zeros  in numeric?

I'm not sure why you ask. I hope it isn't because you want to fix this
bug by making text comparisons in place of numeric comparisons work by
fixing the exact problem I reported, because there are other similar
problems, such as differences in lc_numeric settings that your
implementation cannot possibly account for. If that's not what you
meant, I think it's okay if there are apparent trailing zeroes output
under similar circumstances to the numeric type proper. Isn't this
kind of thing intentionally not described by the relevant spec anyway?
--
Peter Geoghegan