Re: Switching to Homebrew as recommended Mac install?

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Switching to Homebrew as recommended Mac install?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 5:29 AM, Jay Levitt <jay.levitt@gmail.com> wrote:
> So this is pointless to the discussion now, but if you want to engage
> off-list, I'd frankly love to be reconvinced:

It may not be an unreasonable thing for an individual user to do to
their own machine. But it's not really Postgres's place to be
re-engineering the whole security model of the user's machine based on
our beliefs of what's important.

--
greg