How to callproc a PL/pgSQL function a cursor OUT parameter and two OUT parameters

От Néstor Boscán
Тема How to callproc a PL/pgSQL function a cursor OUT parameter and two OUT parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi

I have a PL/pgSQL that looks like this:

create or replace function my_function (p_cursor out refcursor, p_code out varchar, p_message out varchar) as $$
  begin
    open p_cursor for
      select * from table;

    p_code := 'AJ001';

    return;
  end; $$ language plpgsql;

I've tried to invoke this function using:

cursor.callproc('schema.my_function', [ 'mycursor', code, message ])

But I get:

HINT:  Ninguna funci├│n coincide en el nombre y tipos de argumentos. Puede ser necesario agregar conversi├│n expl├¡cita de tipos.

In english is something like No function matches the name and types of arguments.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Néstor