Re: Introduce XID age and inactive timeout based replication slot invalidation

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Introduce XID age and inactive timeout based replication slot invalidation
Дата
Re: Introduce XID age and inactive timeout based replication slot invalidation  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Re: Introduce XID age and inactive timeout based replication slot invalidation  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Re: Introduce XID age and inactive timeout based replication slot invalidation  (shveta malik <shveta.malik@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 6, 2024 at 2:42 PM Bertrand Drouvot
<bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Mar 05, 2024 at 01:44:43PM -0600, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> > On Wed, Mar 06, 2024 at 12:50:38AM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:

> > > While we debate on the above, please find the attached v7 patch set
> > > after rebasing.
> >
> > It looks like Bertrand is okay with reusing the same column for both
> > logical and physical slots
>
> Yeah, I'm okay with one column.

Thanks. v8-0001 is how it looks. Please see the v8 patch set with this change.

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team

Вложения