Re: Switching XLog source from archive to streaming when primary available

От Bharath Rupireddy
Тема Re: Switching XLog source from archive to streaming when primary available
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jul 21, 2023 at 12:38 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> Needed a rebase. I'm attaching the v13 patch for further consideration.

Needed a rebase. I'm attaching the v14 patch. It also has the following changes:

- Ran pgindent on the new source code.
- Ran pgperltidy on the new TAP test.
- Improved the newly added TAP test a bit. Used the new wait_for_log
core TAP function in place of custom find_in_log.

Thoughts?

--
Bharath Rupireddy
PostgreSQL Contributors Team