Re: Bloated tables and why is vacuum full the only option

От Sergey Konoplev
Тема Re: Bloated tables and why is vacuum full the only option
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 10:47 AM, Claudio Freire <klaussfreire@gmail.com> wrote:
> What I'm seeing, though, is not that, but bloat proportional to table
> size (always stuck at about 65% bloat). What's weird, is that vacuum
> full does the trick of reducing table size and bloat back to 0%. I
> haven't had time yet to verify whether it goes back to 65% after
> vacuum full (that will take time, maybe a month).

Try pgcompact, it was designed particularily for such cases like yours
https://github.com/grayhemp/pgtoolkit.

--
Kind regards,
Sergey Konoplev

http://www.linkedin.com/in/grayhemp
+1 (415) 867-9984, +7 (901) 903-0499, +7 (988) 888-1979
gray.ru@gmail.com

Сообщение: Re: Bloated tables and why is vacuum full the only option
Сообщение: Re: Bloated tables and why is vacuum full the only option