Re: duplicate function declaration in multirangetypes_selfuncs.c

От Pavel Borisov
Тема Re: duplicate function declaration in multirangetypes_selfuncs.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi!

On Fri, 21 Apr 2023 at 15:14, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> > On 21 Apr 2023, at 12:58, Anton Voloshin <a.voloshin@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
> >
> > On 21/04/2023 13:45, Pavel Borisov wrote:
> >> The patch is attached. Anyone to commit?
> >
> > Speaking of duplicates, I just found another one:
> > >                        break;
> > >                        break;
> > in src/interfaces/ecpg/preproc/variable.c
> > (in all stable branches).
>
> Indeed, coming in via 086cf1458 it's over a decade old.
>
> > Additional patch attached. Or both could go in the same commit, it's up to committer.
>
> I'll take care of these in a bit (unless someone finds more, or objects)
> backpatching them to their respective origins branches.
>
> --
> Daniel Gustafsson
Technically patches 0001 and 0002 in the thread above don't form
patchset i.e. 0002 will not apply over 0001. Fixed this in v2.
(They could be merged into one but as they fix completely unrelated
things, I think a better way to commit them separately.)

Pavel.

Вложения

От: Ranier Vilela
Сообщение: Re: Improve list manipulation in several places
От: Ajit Awekar
Сообщение: Re: Memory leak in CachememoryContext