Re: Let's get rid of serial_schedule

От Pavel Borisov
Тема Re: Let's get rid of serial_schedule
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
вт, 11 мая 2021 г. в 23:47, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se>:
> On 11 May 2021, at 21:44, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> writes:
>> On 11 May 2021, at 20:58, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> +   # for backwards compatibility, interpret "serial" as parallel tests
>
>> This comment may seem odd without reading the commit message.  Perhaps it can
>> be reworded to "..as parallel tests running with a single worker" or something
>> along those lines?
>
> I liked Heikki's phrasing, so the v2 patch does it his way.

Agreed, I like his phrasing too.

+1 too. I'd also like to get rid of the redundant test schedule. Very much appreciate the initiative.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Borisov

Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: PG 14 release notes, first draft