Re: Hi i am Intrested to contribute

От Pavel Borisov
Тема Re: Hi i am Intrested to contribute
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi, Shivam!

> Respected Sir/Mam
>
>               I am Shivam Ardeshna, A Computer Science Undergraduate 2nd Year. I was looking for a contribution and
thenI saw pgsql and wanted to contribute to it even if I don't know about some languages I will try to learn and solve
theissues so can you allow me to do something?
> I am hoping to hear from you soon.

You may find useful the guide on how to contribute [1]. You can freely
choose what you want (from the list of TODOs linked or anything else)
and work on it, no permission from anyone is necessary.
The downside is that it's not easy to detect what is useful for the
first time, so I'd recommend first joining reviewing existing patches
at commitfest page [2] and/or trying to do some bugfixes from
pgsql-bugs mailing list. Then over time, you can gather some context
and you can choose more and more complicated things.

I wish you succeed and enjoy this activity!

Kind regards,
Pavel Borisov

[1] https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/So,_you_want_to_be_a_developer%3F
[2] https://commitfest.postgresql.org/42/

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: run pgindent on a regular basis / scripted manner
От: Marcos Pegoraro
Сообщение: Re: Understanding years part of Interval