name of enum used in 'Cache if PathTarget and RestrictInfos contain volatile functions'

От Zhihong Yu
Тема name of enum used in 'Cache if PathTarget and RestrictInfos contain volatile functions'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,
I was looking at:
  Cache if PathTarget and RestrictInfos contain volatile functions

VOLATILITY_NOVOLATILE caught my attention. Since the enum values don't start with HAS, I think VOLATILITY_NONVOLATILE would be easier to read.
Actually I think since the enums are defined in VolatileFunctionStatus, they can be simply called (the prefix should be redundant):

UNKNOWN
NONVOLATILE
VOLATILE

Thanks