Re: unanalyze a foreign table

От Justin
Тема Re: unanalyze a foreign table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I do not know of way to undo an analyze once its committed.  I do not know the danger in deleting an entry in pg_statistic

What you can do in the future is make copy of the Statics for this table,  analyze, if it negatively affect results put the copy back.

Another option is to do

begin ;
ANALYZE my_problem_table ;
explain select my_problem_query;
rollback ;

Foreign tables are not be default analyzed so the statistics should have been empty or no entry,  unless it was previously analyzed.