Connection Timeout Issue due to intermittent non-response of Postgre database

От 이상원
Тема Connection Timeout Issue due to intermittent non-response of Postgre database
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi. Guru...

We are currently applying and testing Postgre Database version 16.0 in the web application. The technology stack of the web application is as follows.

- DB OS: Rocky Linux 9.2
- Spring 5.0 Framework (not Spring Boot)
- Java: OpenJDK 17
- WAS: Tomcat 9.0

The Postgre database does not respond intermittently, causing a connection timeout in the Spring Framework. There is no regularity in the occurrence of connection timeouts and they do not repeat continuously. Not easy to track.

Do you have any experience with cases like this? If you have experience, we need your help to solve the problem.

First, I will try to downgrade to version 15.4 to determine whether it is a software problem or a network and server environment.