Commitfest 2024-01 second week update

От vignesh C
Тема Commitfest 2024-01 second week update
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Here's a quick status report after the second week:
Status summary:
status                   |   w1      |  w2
-------------------------+-----------+-----
Needs review:            |   238     | 213
Waiting on Author:       |    44     |  46
Ready for Committer:     |    27     |  27
Committed:               |    36     |  46
Moved to next CF |     1     |   3
Withdrawn:               |     2     |   4
Returned with Feedback:  |     3     |  12
Rejected:                |     1     |   1
Total:                   |   352     | 352

If you have submitted a patch and it's in "Waiting for author" state,
please aim to get it to "Needs review" state soon if you can, as
that's where people are most likely to be looking for things to
review.
I have pinged most threads that are in "Needs review" state and don't
apply, compile warning-free, or pass check-world.  I'll do some more
of that sort of thing. I have also returned few patches as the threads
have been inactive for a long time. I'll continue on this if the
thread is still inactive.
I have sent a private mail through commitfest to patch owners who have
submitted one or more patches but have not picked any of the patches
for review.

Regards,
Vignesh